Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Grandstanding

AND THEN my father said well no I'm not going to pay that much for so little HE ALWAYS said exactly what he thought I'VE DEFINITELY inherited that from him NOTHING STOPS me from going out if I want to YOU KNOW the Balwyn shops are absolute rubbish these days WHEN I was growing up in Kew I used to ride my bike to Balwyn and I knew all the good shops for real good quality clothing you know GOOD QUALITY and I was quite good at styling myself you know I'VE ALWAYS had a good eye for these things it sort of runs in my family MY DAUGHTER is the same and my granddaughter too I GAVE my granddaughter $100 for her birthday and for me $100 wouldn't go very far but she was clever SHE KNEW how to stretch that $100 and get some really nice little inexpensive accessories and

No comments: